Recipe from: www.wholelifestylenutrition.com
You could also frost these cookies if desired made out of greek yogurt, cream cheese, raw honey and a little vanilla. Add some food coloring (made out of vegetable, not dye) and you will have a wonderful icing to decorate your cookies with.
1/4 cup organic coconut oil
1/4 cup grass fed butter (room temperature)
3/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
1 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- With a mixer blend together coconut oil, butter,honey, eggs, vanilla and organic cane sugar.
- In another bowl stir together coconut flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend well. Dough will be stiff.
- Roll in ball and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inch thick. I rolled mine out in between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Cut with cookie cutters and place on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 36 cookies, Serving size is 1 cookie
Number of Servings: 36